If you take the time to peruse our stylish website, if we do say so ourselves, ideally a few things will capture your attention. First off, we’ve got a snazzy logo that says “Mighty Flame” right on it with a propane-tank-man smiling right at you, reminding you of all the summers of fun you’ve experienced as a result of propane. You might also see the words “Propane Cylinder Exchange,” which is pretty straightforward, because that is exactly what we offer here at Mighty Flame. But underneath that text you’ll find three other words: service, quality, delivered. Below you will find what each of these three words means to us at Mighty Flame Propane Cylinder Exchange.
We do everything in our power to put you, the customer first. Though we might only have to do with a small portion of the summer festivities you have in mind, it’s tough to go camping or have a memorable barbecue in your backyard without propane energy to get the fire started and the burger patty’s sizzling. A key part of our near century’s worth of experience has to do with our ultra-convenient propane cylinder exchange. We make sure we are right around the corner from you as often as we can. Even if you are driving to who-knows-where-the-middle-of-nowheresville-Maine-USA, you’ll never have to drive too far to find your local propane distributor. With thousands of locations across the nation, we make it quick and easy. Find the propane tank exchange location that is nearest to you.
Mighty Flame BBQ Grill Propane Tank Exchange is about convenience, yes, but another cornerstone principle of our propane tank supplier organization is that we set our customers up for success with high-quality propane and a clean, functional tank. Here’s how it works: all you have to do is go to your local Mighty Flame propane tank exchange location, leave your tank outside the store (in a designated area next to the propane cabinet), and the store attendant will take you to the exchange cabinet where you can get a brand new propane tank. Though we pride ourselves on our quality, it’s always the right decision to double check the seal on the tank has yet to be broken. What else? That’s it. We aren’t reinventing the wheel here, we are simply making sure anyone who wants one of the world’s safest and cleanest forms of energy fuel has access to it for an affordable price. That’s quality.
Okay okay — we aren’t a propane tank delivery company, but we do deliver quality service, there’s no doubt about that. Plus, we make sure that every single ready-to-use tank of propane is delivered with its seal unbroken and with a fresh coat of paint on it, so you’ll remember Mighty Flame is the propane tank distributor of choice! With a commitment to customer satisfaction that goes unmatched in our industry, using Mighty Flame is as easy as it gets. Get a safety-tested propane gas tank when you need it!
Make Propane A Part Of Your Life This Summer
Now that you’ve answered the question, “where can I buy a propane tank,” it’s time to talk about what you can do with said propane tank once you’ve procured it for a nominal fee. At Mighty Flame, we’ve developed a habit of thinking of propane as a natural extension of your home. While this might seem over-the-top to some of our readers and prospective clients, keep in mind that we’ve been doing this at Mighty Flame since 1937. When you are family-owned and operated for that long, we think you should be impressed that we don’t think of propane as a member of our family! So give us a little credit — we tend to be propane-centric people.
Back to our original point — propane products can help extend summer into both spring and fall in a variety of ways. But chief among them is turning an outdoor living space into an “all-season room.” We aren’t sure about using that title in our neck of the woods, what with some of the freezing winter nights that we get here in Upstate New York. Maybe “three-season room” is the more apt title. Either way, here are a few propane applications to help make this summer one you won’t soon forget.
- Gas Lights – If you like to play host more than a couple odd times each year, we recommend thinking about adding gas lights to add to your abode’s ambiance. Light your garden, walkway, or even your garden with a post lamp. Who said propane is only for grilling? Not us!
- Propane Area Heaters – One way to handle those chilly autumn or spring days (maybe even winter, if you can find one that’s good enough) is to add a propane area heater or two to your all-season room. Built-in propane heaters or radiant floors keeping a covered porch space cozy are never a bad idea, and the installation cost might be less expensive than you think. Of course, the cost of using propane energy is extremely affordable, especially when measured against alternative energy types. Plus, propane is clean-burning, which is never a bad thing!
- Hot Tub Heaters – Again, propane is inexpensive and has a variety of uses. Make sure the water gets to the right temperature quickly and stays that way with propane for your spa or hot tub!
- Fire Pits – People love a good campfire, until they remember how the smoke seems to follow them wherever you may go. Plus, sparks can fly up in a hurry and then all your house guests scatter to go home. The next day, you get contacted by their lawyer that they are suing for physical harm and emotional distress. They have a fantastic attorney, so they somehow win and you end up owing your former best friends $1,000,000. You have to sell your lovely home. Or…you could install a propane-fueled fire pit, which may not have the initial excitement of a genuine, wood-burning fire pit, but there isn’t the added baggage of losing your best friends and owing them one million in cold hard cash. Plus, backyard fire pits are amazing for stargazing, relaxing, and contemplating one’s navel. They are even better when they are powered by propane, too.
- Propane Patio Heaters – We offer full size and 2-foot tall tabletop propane patio heaters that can heat up to five feet in diameter. You’ll find that these heaters take the teeth out of the wind’s bite on a cold winter night. Ask us at Mighty Flame Propane Exchange if you’d like some assistance with creating an outdoor living space that people will absolutely love. Plus, it’s a great way to improve the overall value on your home, and you can spend some quality time with your family while you are outside — any time of year!
Consider Mighty Flame Today
Whether you are looking to make your patio and backyard a little more livable throughout the year or you are looking for safe and convenient propane tank exchange network, we’ve got you covered at Mighty Flame. There’s only one thing left to do — okay maybe two — stop by and pick up your propane tank or give us a call if you have any questions! We’d love to hear from you.